Originally constructed in 1972, Walter S. Robbins and Elisabeth Shonk Robbins Memorial Chapel serves as the architectural and spiritual focal point of campus.
Seating for 120 people is in the round in three descending tiers, while the beautiful abstract stained glass windows echo the Chapel's spire-shaped structure which reaches 80 feet above the ground. Recently refurbished by the generosity of the late William S. Robbins, Robbins Memorial Chapel stands today as a beautiful space dedicated to the spiritual formation and growth of the D&E community.
Through the generosity of Davis Memorial Presbyterian Church, the Chapel has been upgraded with audio/visual technology. The 1001 New Worshipping Community Chapel Group uses the equipment regularly in worship, adding a modern component to the sacred space.